the eve of Thanksgiving, Grove has a lot to be thankful for! One of the
most important things we’re thankful for are the amazing customers that
make our company possible. The patience and support of our fans is
literally what keeps us going. Additionally, the whole team is thankful
for each other, and for the support we can offer to one another
throughout this busy case production season. As with many of you, we’re
also thankful for the friends, family, health, and this beautiful city we’re
lucky enough to enjoy. Here’s a little rundown of what some of us are
- Mary is thankful for friends’ helping hands.
- Ken is thankful for the best food carts in Portland and all the delicious lunches they provide.
- Joe is thankful for Battlestar Galactica.
- Max is thankful to work with a bunch of bright eyed kids with awesome senses of humor, and for Adventure Time, and also for heat and showers.
- Cindy is thankful for our bi-weekly full-team work lunches :)
- Laura is thankful for the health of her family and friends, and her sweet doggie.
- Galen is thankful for steady employment in a time when many go without.
- Kim is thankful to live in Portland and work in a place where she’s able to learn and grow and can also gut-laugh on a daily basis.
- Ellie is thankful to get to experience the upcoming Civil War game between the Ducks and Beavers.
- Mike D. is thankful to never actually have to decide which to fight, one horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses.
- Barrett is thankful for apple pie.
- Wendy is thankful for hot Sriracha and warm scarves.
- Lydia is thankful for bananas and their dwindling population.
- San is thankful for all the foods.
- Mike S. is thankful for art and the internet.
- Sylvia is thankful for second chances.
- Sean is thankful for friendship, love, and his beautiful wife, Priscilla.
- Tommy is thankful to have friends he considers family and family he considers friends.
We’re a pretty thankful, loving, and food-crazed bunch, I’d say. It’s amazing to get to share time with each other at work each day, and we’re grateful to those that support Grove and help us to keep bringing our little pieces of functional art into the world.
Grove wishes you a cozy Thanksgiving with your family and friends! (What are you thankful for?)
by Mary Yajko. She is a Grove customer support rep and crazed blogger
originally from upstate New York. She enjoys opened minds,
uncontrollable fits of laughter, and large amounts of french fries with